LAST MODIFIED: [October 2023]
• Websites and mobile applications (each, an “App”) operated by us, and any subsequent healthcare services you receive through the same (together, the “Platform”);
• Email and text messages that we send to you or other communications with you; and
• Offline business interactions you have with us.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. This Policy may be updated from time to time and will be made available on our website. Your continued use of our Services is deemed to be acceptance to those updated terms so please check this Policy periodically for any updates. The last date modified above will tell you when changes were last made to this Policy.
The Information We Collect About You
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may identify you, information about you that does not individually identify you, and information that we combine with information from other sources (aggregate data). We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of an App, the Platform, or our Services.
What types of personal information do we collect?
The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services. We may collect your:
• email address,
• contact information,
• mailing and home address,
• billing address,
• shipping address,
• telephone number,
• age and date of birth,
• credit or debit card number (for payment purposes),
• personal characteristics (which may, among others, include gender, ethnicity/race, weight, height, preferences, predispositions, behavior and attitudes),
• user account information and inferences drawn from such information,
• medical history,
• other health information and associated diagnoses and medications,
• videos, images and photographs you share with us,
• information you upload onto an App or the Platform, and
• any other information you volunteer directly or indirectly when contacting us including through or using the Platform or our Services.
The Apps and Platform may automatically collect the following:
• Your browser and device type, IP address and operating system;
• Web pages you view on the Apps; links you click on our website;
• The length of time you visit our Apps and/or use our Services;
• The referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Apps.
How we collect personal information?
• Personal information you share with us directly. We collect the personal information you provide to us, for example, when you create an account, use our Services, or communicate with us.
• Personal information we collect automatically. When you visit or use one of our Apps, we may gather, collect, and record personal information about such visits. We do this ourselves or with the help of third parties, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed below.
• Personal information you direct us to receive, including personal information we receive from third parties and social media. We may collaborate with third parties in connection with providing the Services and these third parties may provide us with personal information about you.
• Your browser or device. Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using.
• Your use of the App and our website. When you download and use the Platform, we and our service providers may track and collect Platform usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device or your use of the website accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
• Cookies. Cookies are pieces of information stored in the browser or on the device that you are using. Cookies allow the collection of personal information such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data, which is used for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience including to send you advertising, and to measure and analyze such activities. We also gather statistical and other information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used, and assist us with resolving questions regarding them. You may also wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
• Pixel tags and other similar technologies. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates. We may use third party pixel tags on some websites.
• Location. We may collect the general or precise location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s location to provide you with location-based services and content, and you can adjust the permissions on your device to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location.
How we use the personal information we collect?
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
• To provide the Services. We may use your personal information to provide our Services to you, communicate with you about your use of our Services, respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes. We may also use your information to provide the Apps’ functionality and content to you, to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services. Furthermore, your personal information may be used to send your primary care provider information and reports regarding your use of the Services, to process, fulfill, support and administer transactions and orders for products and services through the Services, and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
• To improve the Services. We may use your personal information to facilitate and improve the operation of the Services, perform market research and analysis, analyze how the Services are being used and accessed, improve the functionality of the Services, the Platform, and your user experience.
• For marketing. We may use information collected about you or your use of our Services to send you promotional materials, other marketing communications and advertisements about our Services or new services that may be of interest to you, as permitted by law. We may, or one of our vendors may, place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser and use other techniques, such as pixel tags to track your usage about our Services and related services that may be of interest to you and advertise our Services to you on other websites, as permitted by law. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of these communications or by contacting us directly (contact details are listed at the end of this Policy). Please note that even if you choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still send you non-marketing communications relating to your account or your use of our Services.
• To meet our legal obligations. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes, including to respond to lawful requests for information, such as subpoenas.
• Other. We may use your personal information in any other way that we describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent.
When and with whom we share your personal information?
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
• With employees of the Company. We disclose the information we collect from you to certain Company employees on a need to know basis to train them and to allow them to perform their job duties.
• With service providers. We disclose the information we collect from you to our service providers, contractors, and agents who perform functions on our behalf. These service providers may include, but are not limited to, providers, technology service vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Google, payment processors, and marketing or administrative service providers, including research partners.
• With Company Users. Information you post to our Apps, including, without limitation, reviews, comments, and text will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the App.
• With third parties. With your individual consent, we disclose the information we collect from you to specific third parties authorized by you.
• Other. We disclose information we collect from you to other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies, and law enforcement agencies as required, authorized or otherwise permitted by law.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
• Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
• In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with applicable law, judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
• To Protect Us and Others. We disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, our business purposes, research or similar purposes.
We do not share, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information for purposes other than those outlined in this Policy, unless we have your consent to do so.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic informational emails to you. You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email or by contacting us at the details listed at the end of this Policy. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process unsubscribe requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
As further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use, by providing your mobile phone number, you are agreeing to be contacted by or on behalf of the Company at the mobile number you have provided, including through telephone calls and text messages, to receive information, product or service-related messages and communications. Message and data rates may apply. To stop receiving text messages, reply to us with the word “STOP”. We may confirm your opt out by text message. Please be aware that by withdrawing your consent, some Services may no longer be available to you. If you stop receiving text messages from us, you may not receive important and helpful information and reminders about your services.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us to access or change your personal information that we have about you. You may also be able to review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform through your user account. You can contact us to access or find out what information we have about you and to ensure that the information we have about you is correct, complete and current. We may not be able to accommodate your request, for example, if we believe that it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If we are not able to accommodate your request, we will provide the reason why your information cannot be provided.
Information About Online Advertising
We use third party advertising networks, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, and social networks to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you.
These companies place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online and offline use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and laptop.
We will keep your personal information for as long as your user account is active, in order to allow you to have access to your information and to provide you with our services.
We may continue to retain your personal information even after you deactivate your user account or stop using the Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our users, enforce our agreements or protect our legitimate interests, consistent with applicable law.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com. You may also contact us at the following address:
475 Albany Shaker Rd