We all love to look and feel our best. Let us introduce you to a non-invasive aesthetic treatment with visible results. Optimus delivers fast, safe and noticeable results with treatments that can help with:
Morpheus8 in Albany, NY at The Artistry of Face Medical Aesthetics
Morpheus8 uses fractionated radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production of the underlying dermis. This treatment is proven to reduce wrinkles & fine lines, tighten skin, and increase collagen production. Visible results can be seen in as soon as a few days, but optimal results are usually seen within three weeks and can continue for up to three months after treatment.
You can select treatment areas:
Morpheus8 can also be used to reduce excessive sweating in problem areas, such as:
• Underarms and feet.
*NEW* Morpheus8 for under eyes
We use our NEW Morpheus8 RF microneedling tip “Prime” to target under-eye bags, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
• Strengthens weak collagen and aids the process of producing new collagen.
• Provides you with an overall more youthful appearance and healthy, glowing skin without having to undergo invasive surgery.
This treatment does come with a small amount of downtime, anywhere
between one to three days, and results can be seen immediately while continuing to improve over the next six months.
Lumecca IPL Treatments in Albany, NY at The Artistry of Face Medical Aesthetics
Lumecca uses IPL (intense pulsed light) laser technology to treat vascular lesions and skin pigmentation. Most patients see a reduction of brown or red spots and improvements in their skin after just one treatment.
Using Lumecca, we can treat the following areas of concern on ALL areas of the body:
• Sun damage
• Age spots
• Vascular lesions
• Rosacea (redness)
• Acne & Acne Scarring
What to expect from a Lumecca IPL treatment:
• During treatment you may see a bright flash of light and a slight elastic band flicking sensation. You’ll most likely feel a warming sensation of the skin and slight redness post-treatment (which will last about an hour after treatment). You may also notice slight darkening of spots a day or two after treatment. Within one week of treatment, you will shed the lesions.
• This treatment will need one month preparation by avoiding any direct, prolonged exposure to the sun.
• Avoid direct sunlight and tanning after treatment.
Forma in Albany, NY at The Artistry of Face Medical Aesthetics